Sunday, July 31, 2011

Good Things to Come



This video has brought me so much hope. 
When things are at their worst I want to believe in good things to come. 


Right now I could use a little encouragement. 
In four short months my life has taken a major turn. 
My new husband and I are divorcing.
Someone else moved into the house I was building.
And the boys and I are off on a new adventure.

A few short days ago I packed all of my earthly belongings into the largest trailer my car could pull.
The kids and I drove for a very long time.
Luckily we did not have any car trouble


We stopped in the southern Utah town of Kanarraville so that I could take a picture by the sign.

Then drove the remaining 252 miles to the home where I grew up.

After ten years,
I am finally...
HOME

1 comment:

  1. AW MAN! I'm so sorry for this nightmarish turn of events. :( I am glad you are home. Home sweet home. But I miss you.

    ReplyDelete