Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Could I be a Philosopher???

These fantastic pictures were found on Google.





Today I sat thinking.

And wondered

if I could be like the philosophers of old.

And think new thoughts.

and create new schools of thought.

hmmm.

I have been reading a great deal about people who have had a great impact on society.

Plato,

Aristotle,

Socrates


To name the most popular


What do I know that hasn't already been discovered?

Maybe nothing,

Maybe something

who knows

But I'm on the search for something spectacular.

If I find it I will let you know.

But I do know this...

I was asked in an ethical debate weather I thought the good of the many should outweigh the good of one.

I thought and decided that in many cases I would choose the good of the one over the good of the many.

Why?

Because Jesus left the ninety and nine to go and get the one lost lamb.

I guess that if I were the 1, I would want someone to come and get me.

Selfish?

Maybe...

But I would also want Jesus to go and get you.


No comments:

Post a Comment