Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Joy's of Motherhood

hmmmm...
To the untrained eye, the design on my shirt may look like a silk screen of contemporary art.

But for those of you who have experience raising a child...

You may see the design for what it really is.

Just another one of the Joy's of

Motherhood!

Poop!
Puke!
Spit!
Snot!
Dirt!
Grime!
Pain!
And a whole lot more!
In reality this design represents the three
(count them not one, not two, but three)
times that my child has thrown up on me by 9am.



Motherhood is a job that I was not entirely ready for.
But after 5 years of doing it....
I'd have to say that I'm pretty good at it.
Who am I kidding?
I'm a great mother!
I can even laugh and take a picture at the 2nd time my child has vomitted on me.
Only to change the sheets an hour later when it happens again.
There are many joys of motherhood.
I wonder what a job description would look like for a mother.
!WANTED!
Someone Who Will Sacrifice Everything For Another!
Becoming a mother is one of those life long defining moments.

1 comment: