Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quick Update



Hello fellow readers,

I know I have neglected my blog for quite some time.  I just wanted to give you a quick update on the latest and greatest.  Well....I'm getting married in two weeks.  I have spent the last year falling in love and getting engaged, and planning a wedding, and living with PTSD, being a mother, traveling to visit my family, making new freinds and building a house...

Oh wait...did I say building a house? 

I sure did.



My dreams are coming true,
and it's so nice.

Many thanks to my faithful readers.
I turned my blogging energy elsewhere, but have noticed that I still get lots of hits to this site.
I will try to be more diligent in my efforts.

Wish me Luck...

I'm off on another Journey

Love,

Me


3 comments:

  1. We got your invitation! It's soooo cute. You look so happy. So many great things are happening for you. BUILDING A HOUSE TOO? So lucky. YAY!!! Can't wait to see you on the 18th. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come! You look so happy! I am so thrilled for you. Do you still have my phone number? e-mail me if not.
    hugs,
    Janalynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who did all the family photos? You guys look wonderful, and happy.

    ReplyDelete