Monday, January 23, 2012

I bought something....

I just wanted Ya'll to know that life has been pretty rough the last few months.
But the good news is...
it's getting better.


I need to rewind a couple of years so that you have some background.
-I went to war in 2003.
-I thought I was fine, but I was shaken by some of the things that happened over there, but I wrote my thoughts and feelings in a journal.
-I got married to my first husband at the end of 2004 with all of the innocence and hope one could possess.
-I became a Mother, got out of the Army, moved to Arizona and was diagnosed with PTSD :(
-My marriage was abusive and I left when I was 7 months pregnant with my second son.
-While I was staying in a domestic violence shelter my ex husband was copying all of the journals I had written my entire life.
-He published them.
-I was devastated (to say the least)


I have written little since then,

....but today I made a purchase....




No comments:

Post a Comment