Monday, April 26, 2010

Awww Tender



Change
It is a time for growing, loving, and learning.
I have experienced some incredible healing over the last couple months.
When I wrote about my Orchid I had no idea how my life would change, just as my orchid bloomed and changed.
The plant went through a rather quick life cycle.
One flower opened, then another, and another
until there were 3 blooms
Two buds fell off, but it was still ok.
after the flood it was scorched in the house with all of the heaters and fans.
I thought it might come back to life with a little tlc.
But all of the flowers fell off, one of the leaves is burned badly, and the stem has dried and looks as if it is ready to crumble.

This life cycle came quick.
I'm glad I was able to enjoy the blossoms for a few days.

My life has also been changing.
Tomorrow is a time to start again.
I am moving.
To my first ever apartment.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're moving, I had no idea. That's a big step. Good luck, love Shannon

    ReplyDelete