Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sleep

I've been surfing the web for the last little while
Just killing time before the kiddo's go to sleep.
It's almost eleven
Eleven PM
!!!
Why are they still awake at 11pm?
Riddle me this!

I gave them a Popsicle,
we called the grandparents,
we read stories,
we read scriptures
we prayed
I tucked them in
got the sippy cups,
Then..
They wanted to Snug
And me being the softy that I am said sure
come snug me in my bed.
after an hour of giggles and odd questions....
I decided it was bed time.
I closed the door to their room.

Now it is totally eleven, and I better go put and end to the endless energy.
It's kinda cute listening to Bug read a book to Bear
(even though he doesn't even know all the letters in the alphabet)
They are talking of eagles
power rangers
dinosaurs
They are clearly having a blast.
What did they eat over at dad's?
It must have been something good.
I'm ready for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment