Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dreams do come True

A while back, I decided to make a few dreams.
One of those dreams was to
'create a little slice of Heaven on Earth'
And I'm here to tell you today, that my dream has come true.
I may have hated moving into an apartment,
but I have created a little slice of Heaven in the space between floors one and three of building six.
It starts with a beautiful entry way with a picture of Christ,
a board with the words "Family, a Great Place to Be"
and a table filled with memorable things.
After that is our dining room.
We only have a small child sized table, and lots of projects waiting to be done by little boys in the cubbies

A wall with a few favorite pictures and some art work from my sisters.

Curtains, and comfy couches.

an addorable little boys bedroom.

Where lots of learning can take place.

a reading corner where we read our scriptures each night, and where I snug on my kids and tell them all kinds of stories.

a pink bathroom for mom!

...(I figured that I'm not sharing a room with a man right now, and I can be as girlie as I want. Complete with hot pink towels and rugs.)


And to top it all off, I got a new quilt and sheets for my bed. I love the colors, and my Bug enjoys falling asleep under them.

...The only thing missing now are some eggplant colored curtains for my room.

I love that my dream has come true.

3 comments:

  1. You are a decorating GENIUS!!! I love love love it all. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quilt! The colors and the print are so beautiful! You home looks wonderful- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and my favorites are the curtains in the living room. It makes it elegant and homey. Love you!

    ReplyDelete