Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter

I have been feeling sick and miserable since Thursday.
Strep Throat is no fun, and it has gone around, and around, and around our house.
I was the last to get it....and the hardest hit. (I think)
Luckily my family stepped in to help with the kids who are feeling better after a week of antibiotics.
Unfortunately I misunderstood the doctors instructions. I thought it was one pill twice a day, and didn't realize it was TWO pills twice a day. Too bad it took until today to figure out why I had 40 tablets.
No wonder I have been in bed since Thursday evening.
I have literally not been able to do anything but lay in bed. Or fall asleep on the heater, or stumble painfully to the bathroom.
Today I showed a small sign of success.
This afternoon I actually walked to the living room.

When the kids came home this evening I told them that I wasn't able to get to the store to buy stuff to fill their Easter baskets. (In truth I don't even have a basket)

But just as I was putting them to bed I heard the doorbell ring.
And what a surprise was found on the doorstep.

The basket is complete with real living grass!
Amazing!
.....one more for the kindness team.
YES! Still goodness in the world!
Thank you family for helping with the boys and letting them dye eggs and other festivities.
And thank you anonymous "Easter Bunny".

2 comments:

  1. What a great blessing and tender mercy. I love when people listen to the spirit. So sorry about strep throat, it is horrific. I hope you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete