Sunday, March 17, 2013

Success...I Hope

The Munchkins found the clover pieces on the floor.
It took a while, but we enjoyed a breakfast of cereal with green milk.
The leprechauns always turned the milk green at my home growing up.  
They also managed to dye the sugar in the sugar bowl from time to time.

For dinner we stopped by Grandma-Great's (aka Grandma-Grape) for some green pancakes.

I love that my children get to know my Grandmother.  She is wonderful.
She even sat down to watch an old TV recording of Faerie Tale Theatre.
If you would like to enjoy these childhood classics, check them out on Amazon.

"Kiss Me! I'm Irish" (I think)... 
and it's been a really long time.

1 comment:

  1. Lee got my blog feed up and running! And you're not too far removed irish, maybe just 4 generations on the Mackenzie side :)

    ReplyDelete