Friday, March 1, 2013

Late Night Sickie

It's no fun to be sick. 
Especially after a good day mixed with shopping, fun, school, chores, play, and a pizza party that ended with a movie on Mom's bed.
Yet here we are.
Little Bear doesn't want to sleep alone, 
so I made him a comfy bed on the floor next to mine.
The floor has a double layer of yoga mats in case somehow he misses that huge pot.  
Then a squishy camping mat, topped with an orange blanket that has been folded in half.
I'm hoping this protects my floors.
(I'm already doing laundry from last hours mess)
Dumping the pan and then washing it is part of loving my children.
Notice I have a towel on my head.
That is because I went to snuggle my coughing child and then realized that I was laying in his vomit.
That smell hits you like no body's business.

On to the shower for a quick scrub down.
Now my hair is wet.
Should I sleep on it wet and wake up with a mangled wavy mess, or do I wake the house up with the blow-dryer to make my hair nice to sleep on?

I took precautions with my little Bug.
Hopefully if he gets sick later, he will find the pan :)


Hip, Hip, Hooray for parents all over the world who take good care of their sick children.

...until next time
or click here to see what happened last time I blogged about sick kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment