Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Road Trip (Austin with the Fam)

The parents stayed at the Omni Hotel in Austin
 It was awesome!
 The kids could have rode the elevator for hours as if it were an amusement park ride.
 We had lunch on the lawn of The State Capitol Building
We stood under The Star of Texas in the center of the state. 
 and posed for the camera.
 We saw the room where some of the crazy Texas laws have been voted on.
 My favorite part was a small display with the words.
"1925 An all-female court temporarily served as the supreme court of Texas"
That would be an interesting tid bit of history to read more about.

 We had dinner by the river.
 And my favorite.
 We swung the kids up, over, and around.




The End

1 comment:

  1. Kimberley-
    I'm so glad I got your email...you look amazing...and your boys are sooooo big! I sure appreciate you and all that you are....love you tons...keep on trucking girl..

    ReplyDelete