Saturday, May 26, 2012

Road Trip (San Antonio Childrens Museum)














My sister took us on another fun adventure to the San Antonio Children's Museum.
The kids had a blast.
Last time I went to the Children's Museum in Phoenix I had a Panic Attack.
You can read about it HERE.

This time I did pretty good.  There weren't many people running around and when I started feel overwhelmed...I left the kids with my sister and went for a walk outside to decompress.
I browsed the isles of the local Walgreens and purchased some lemonade to share.
That was enough time for me to regain some composure and head back for another adventure.

The ALAMO
The sun was too bright in our eyes. 
but the tree's were amazing 

The day ended with homemade margarita pizza
DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment