Saturday, May 19, 2012

Road Trip (New Mexico)

We hopped in the car and headed to Las Cruses, New Mexico. 
I know it's a bad picture, but I just stuck the camera out the sun roof so my dad could see the place of his birth. 
Love ya Daddy!
After that I was stopped and interrogated by the US Boarder Patrol.
They asked me if I was a citizen, and where I was going and if I was alone.
(all except the illegal Mexicans I had somehow managed to stuff in my trunk with the sleeping bags, pillows and camping gear I had already packed)
Seriously?
Then it was on to White Sands National Monument.

The kids played in the sand.
Until...
I found some small animal tracks in the sand.
 We followed them and wondered what we would find.

How exciting.
Except all we found was a puddle of soaked blood in the white sand.
(Natures Finest)

 
I danced. 
 The boys ran.
It was a nice place to stop to run some energy off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment