Saturday, November 14, 2009

Patience

One virtue that I seem to be working on constantly!





Yesterday was a difficult day.




I have a feeling that sometimes all of my patience is sucked out by my kids,




and by the time I reach lunch time there isn't any left.




Yesterday was one of those days.




So I called this wonderful man to come and help my frazzled self.



Unbeknown to me



He had purchased some beautiful flowers to brighten my day


Awww


I don't like to be grumpy


The flowers are beautiful and I love them!


And this wonderful man was able to help turn that frown upside-

down,


And I had a better day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stop smiling as my heart is filled with warmth while viewing this post :-) The times that we share feel as if they are becoming more special the longer that we're together. My anticipation of our future together leaves me with a feeling of excitement similar to that experienced by that of myself as a young child on Christmas morning :-) :-) I love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete