Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Snug a Bug

I experienced the most wonderful thing this morning. In the early hours of the morning Bug came running into my bedroom. He nestled in to a cozy spot beside me and promptly fell back asleep. (And so did I).

A few hours later, (much earlier than I like to be up), I was awakened by one of the most beautiful things in the world.

"Look Mommy, There are colors in the sky!"

......"Go get your glasses."

What a beautiful beginning to another year.

Yesterday was my 3 year anniversary of leaving my children's father. It's usually a rough time of year for me. Remembering the awful events surrounding my flight is painful. I usually mourn the loss of my dreams. But this year four very special people made in a good anniversary.

"I love you, my Snug a Bug Bug!!!"

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment