Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things that I love,

Gratitude

There are a great many things in this world that I love.

Take short hair for example.

I love short hair!


Short hair and Flannel Sheets.

I love crawling into tightly streached distressed cottonfibers.

So warm,

So soft,

Ahh......I can't wait for sleep tonight.

Sleep reminds me of.... The Stars,


I love to lay beneath them and ponder the Glory of God.


That was one thing nice about being deployed to Kuwait and Iraq.

Often times we were in such remote locations, that the stars seemed so much more amazing.

One night a helecoptor piolot gave me his NVG's (night vision goggles) and said, "here, take a look at the sky."

I was amazed at how the entire lense was filled with stars that I had never seen before.

I looked, and looked, and was amazed at how much light is in our universe that we never notice.


I definatly prefer the dry desert plains, to the hum of the city for stargazing.


I have spent a great deal of time looking out into the heavens.





Divine

Whoever invented the pink cookie deserves all my thanks!


Watching babies sleep!


Because I think it's soooooo adorable.


I love to watch them dream, and think about how such a wonderful human being can be so peaceful in one sitting.


(And besides, my little bear sleeps in the oddest of positions)

This is one of his classics from birth.


I thought he had outgrown it,

but Monday's nap proved otherwise.

Did I mention Pink Cookies?

And Kissing.

Who doesn't love Kissing.

And Cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Soo...who is that guy? And I love those cookies with all my heart. I could eat a whole box in one sitting. I will call you tomorrow! Crazy day today, and now you're probably already in bed.

    ReplyDelete