Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Day I Could Fly

There is something magical about flying
I wonder if mankind is trying to reach the heavens.
Bug and Bear tried to reach God via mom's and Aunta Loo Loo's Feet.
Spectacular
It probably turned out to be more of a laughing experience rather than a spiritual quest.
That may be in part to the tickling done by our tootsies.

Notice the new artwork on the wall?
It's an interesting tree that goes with my color scheme, and I love it.
(I hope I tweezed my toe hairs.....)
:)
Or atleast they aren't shown by my camera....
hehe

But, with this much tickling and fun there is inevitably a crash that will happen.

(It actually happened several times, which was followed up by tickles and rolling around on the floor) Quite magical if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love doing that with my kids. Don't worry, no toe hairs were shown in these pictures. LOL. In fact, I was so busy looking at your little boys, I didn't even notice you were holding them up with your toes at first.

    ReplyDelete