Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hair Therapy

I bet that not many of you know that I had pink hair. Not just pink, but pink BUZZED hair....with bangs. I think pink looks good on me. What do you think? (I bet Brandon and Jason would have a cow....or at least some fun comments)

I had some crazy colors last summer. I did blond, pink, platinum, purplish, but brown is quite nice.


However.....Looskie (another name for Loo) keeps talking about a hair color change for herself....and I'm wondering, contemplating, and even thinking seriously about some other fun color. What will it be I wonder???



Loo looks good as a blond....after all it is her natural color.

We shall have to see.........

2 comments:

  1. How recent was that pink hair? I think blue would be fun myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have some deep red streaks through mine?

    ReplyDelete