Sunday, September 6, 2009

Four Years

I Can't Believe It's Been 4 Years!The morning started off right with Bug coming to Snuggle me in my bedroom.
Followed by a table full of gifts.
I'm of the opinion that you should open them in the morning so that you have all day to play with the things that you get.

Bear enjoyed blowing the party favors from G-ma



The Dog waited patiently outside

And then once again the traditional Pancake.
This morning they were especially delicious because of the fresh Strawberry Jam that Loo and I made a while back.
Yum....
(I wonder what a four year old wishes for)
All I know is it better come true, because we lit those candles over, and over, and over again.
(which is also tradition)

Then Church.

Oh, so Handsome
Gotta love little boys dressed up nice.

Patience is not one of my children's virtues (yet)
I peaked over the counter to a surprise.
I guess Bug and Bear could not wait another minute so sing Happy Birthday yet again, so they carefully prepared the cake.
In the end Loo was able to make the proper age-to-candle proportionate.
And wishes again.

Frosting....

Some kind of weird creation.

And more mess, but more contained.

Disaster, and yet cute enough to photograph

And the Miraculous part of the whole day is I wore white, and it didn't get ruined!

After all...tomorrow is Labor Day, and some kind of fashion person made the rule of
"No White after Labor Day"
So....Loo and I both wore white today in celebration of the last day of the year that it is socially acceptable to wear it.
Until Next time......

















No comments:

Post a Comment