Sunday, August 28, 2011

Quirky Things About Me

Here are a few interesting tidbits about me :)
I ALWAYS sleep in pajama pants.  The weather doesn't matter.  Hot or even hotter, I ALWAYS wear cotton stretchy pants to sleep in.  I hate the feeling of my knees rubbing together skin on skin.  It drives me nuts and I can't sleep.  I had the same black pair of yoga pants for years.  They went to Iraq with me.  I slept in them outside, in my tent, even when it was hotter than the blazes over there. I wore them during my pregnancies (as long as they could stretch) They have been replaced by others.  Right now I'm sporting the colorfully striped pair that my sisters call.
Dr. Seuss Pants


I Love short hair.  I always have.  I probably always will.
I never do seem to have the will power to grow it much longer than my shoulders (BARELY my shoulders) I secretly crave long luxurious locks.....I just simply don't have the patience.
Right now I am trying to grow my hair long, because for ONCE in my life I would like to have long hair.

I hate the cold.  I wear white cotton socks most of the time because I am like a little freezer.  I am nervous about spending a winter in Utah because it is so cold.  I take a cardigan to church in the summer time because I'm so cold.  I almost never wear sandals or flip flops or other cute shoes because my feet freeze.  


And last of all....I have a secret love of dreadlocks.  (Weird, I know, but I do)

No comments:

Post a Comment