Monday, August 22, 2011

Who Da' Thunk

Can you believe this is the face of a depressed person?
I know right!
Yeah, my face may be a bit washed out with the flash,
But seriously?
No one would guess.

So....I had a good cry on Friday.  My mom was late to work.
She comforted me and it was nice to have a shoulder to cry on.
I went to Fountain Green (a small town in Utah) and enjoyed some touching conversation as well as some relaxation

I don't want to loose all of the work I have done healing because of the weirdness in my life.

So I feel like I'm searching again.
There are so many new graduates that are heading off to college, tech school, military, or employment.
(I remember being there)
All searching for their purpose in life.

And I'm starting over AGAIN.
I feel as though I need to rediscover myself.
Figure out what I like, and how it will impact the world for good.

College? (maybe next semester)
Tech school? (again, maybe)
Military? (been there done that, got the t-shirt)
Quick Employment? (definitely not)
Motherhood? (always)

I want to make a difference.  I want to look back and know that my life had meaning.  I want to contribute to my own healing and the greater good.

I just don't know how I will do it.

I am discovering all over again what I want to be....even though I'm already partially grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment