Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 1

Rise and Shine!
Dressed and ready for the ride.
I had an awesome room last night.
Loading up the bikes.
We took the bus into San Francisco
The bikes rode in a UHAUL

Two cool guys that were in the Men's PTSD program when I was there.

I made it to the lunch stop.
There were several stops throughout the day....I think there were three.
The beginning of the ride was really steep. Someone hit my back tire on a steep downhill.
It kinda freaked me out, but at least I didn't fall.
I have officially ridden farther than I have in my entire life!
I'm tired, so this won't be too long.
The last twenty five miles (after that picture) were pretty hard for me. My back was the most sore.
The VFW in Santa Cruz hosted us for dinner. Yum! Yum!

I'm beat.....it's off to bed for me!

1 comment:

  1. You made it! Congratulations! The first day is always the hardest, and I am so proud you are my sister.

    ReplyDelete