Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pictures from Day 3

The day started with Chamois Butt'r
It's a much needed bootie lubricant that reduces the friction on your derriere.
Cuts down othe the chaffege and monkey butt. (referring to the behind of a babboon)
Kristen let me borow a nifty tripod so that I could mount my camera on my bike.
It didn't work too well.

Practice shot in the hotel room

Loungin after breakfast

photo from the camera on my bike.
Zooming down a hill

I finally made it to the rest stop

And after a good cry, I set off....even though I didn't make it far before the tears were so thick that I couldn't see the road.

OOps, wrong order. This shows the awesome background of the rest stop.

And some lady was wearing a pumpkin on her head.

Beautiful coast line

I love you Bug and Bear, my too cutie boys!

Vehical picture
The kids in San Simeon made us beautiful decorations and place mats.
This town has been extremely hospitable. I can't wait to start the ride.
I've got like 30 min to get ready and packed up....
I better hurry with this post

Dinner of spaghetti and meatballs was divine

The local school kids baked their own desserts.

Big thanks to the kind hearted town of San Simeon

No comments:

Post a Comment