Friday, October 9, 2009

Day Six

Second to Last Day
Count the fingers.
Day Six Begins
We had a massive climb up a hill with lots of potholes.
But....what goes up must come down.
11 miles of complete downhill
(I even passed some of the cars)
I was so anxious at first, but then ended up having fun.
When I passed the sign that calculates your speed it said
47mph
oooo la la
And ends with a smile.

I had my first flat tire today.
Actually I had a double flat tire.
Both front and back at the same time
Going downhill on the freeway.
It was a little frightening

We rode a big yellow school bus to dinner.
It smelled like beer mixed with man sauce.

Dinner was delicious
I can't wait to see my babies at the end of the ride.

Bug and Bear, "I can't wait to kiss you, and love you, and snug you!"

This ride has been hard.
Both Physically and Emotionally

For those of you who will be at the finish line. I will try to ride on the right side of the street. (my right)
And I will be wearing blue knee high socks with white stars
(Very Patriotic)

1 comment:

  1. I just read the article about this ride on FoxNews.com I was excited to read about it knowing that you were on this adventure. I looked at all of the pictures, but I couldn't tell if you were in any. I didn't have a chance to watch the attached videos.
    How great it is to be involved in such a wonderful ride!

    ReplyDelete