Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 4

Today was amazing. We rode as a group, and we rode fast. It was awesome being apart of a group all drafting together. It seems to be getting easier and easier. My thighs seem to be getting bigger and bigger. I just tried on a pair of jeans that fit last week, but are getting extremely tight around the thighs. I hope it's all definition.

The view from the hotel is amazing. We are on a Cliff right on the ocean. I saw dolphins swimming along the ride, and also from my hotel room. It feels peaceful here. I look out the window and see the beach and am reminded of when God created the earth. I look out over the ocean and can only see water as far as I can see. It's amazing to think how large and glorious it is. I feel my Heavenly Father's love for me today. I know that his son Jesus Christ will play the key role in my recovery. Through him I will be able to fill the hole in my heart. The pieces that were torn apart (figuratively) by war and oppression, death and immorality. My heart is still tender. Some days I bow my head and pray to my Heavenly Father, "I hurt, I don't know why, and I don't know just what to do.....Please help...?" I need my Savior.

I appreciate all of the prayers that have been offered in my behalf.

To learn more about ptsd and how it affects people go here.

To learn more about what I believe, go here.

pictures to come later tonight. I hope you are enjoying my ptsdjourney

No comments:

Post a Comment