Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day One Morning

So I slept terribly last night. I was so anxious and excited that I kept looking over at the alarm clock. I didn't have a roommate so I was worried about not waking up in time. So what did I do? I set 3 alarms. A little excessive (I know) but I'm telling you, I was worried. The strange thing is....I woke up on my own so many times that it didn't even matter how many alarms I set, I was still up before the first one went off.

Breakfast was at six. I'm stuffed. I'm not used to eating that early in the am.

I think I'll freeze. Thanks to everyone who told me to bring warm stuff.

I'm jealous of all of you who are watching general conference today :( Maybe I can catch some tonight from the hotel in santa cruz.
I listened to yesterday morning session and enjoyed the talk about receiving personal revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment