Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 4 Pictures

Wednesday's Breakfast in Santa Lucia
My Awesome Roommate Kristen

She let me borrow these cool socks that have bicycle's on them
I'm to the right of the guy in the gray and orange.

Bug and Bear both love the movie Jimmy Neutron.
This breakfast is to give them a smile :)

This is Scott Coehn. His father Lew is the one who isn't doing so well. I found out that he had like 7 or 8 mini strokes and a heart attack.
I am truly Grateful for the prayers offered in his behalf.
Scott says that he is doing much better.
Please continue to remember them.
I rode in the front group day 4

At the rest stop filling up water.

The view from my hotel room in Pismo Beach

Another view from my room, only in a different direction.
Looks like the guys are washing their jerseys.
(A silent hallelujah because I know what I smell like after a day of riding)

Dinner at Marie Calendar's
My plate looks more like a platter
The local families make cookies. I chose the pumpkin chocolate chip ones and they were delicious.
On to day FIVE :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are doing so well! That's awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like all your training was worth it. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete